If your child has a medical concern or you have health related questions, please contact the Health Office at your child's school. We can not share your child's medical information without your permission. If you wish for us to speak with a medical provider or for your child's medical provider to speak with us please complete a Request to Release or Secure Confidential Information form.

Medication at School

To give medication at school we must have written authorization from parent and medical provider, this includes any over the counter medication. If you wish to have an inhaler or EpiPen available at school please see the Asthma/Allergy section on this page.


Please remember as of July 1, 2016 if you wish to sign a personal or religious exemption form it must be filled out annually. This can be submitted electronically or by downloading the form and mailing it.




Click on the links below for information on concussions. We model our care for students with concussions on the REAP (Remove/Reduce, Educate, Adjust/Accommodate, Pace) model.

​Special Dietary Needs