District 51 has entered into a program of energy management that looks at all
aspects of a building's energy usage. Major building components, facility use,
activity scheduling, and other items that impact the district's overall energy
costs are analyzed in an effort to reduce our annual energy expenditures and
improve our facilities.
• To reduce District 51's energy costs
district-wide through conservation efforts, renewable energy systems such as solar, cooperative partnerships, and energy
• Increase awareness and support
• Reduce electric consumption
• Track district-wide energy
• Research future energy savings
• Continue partnerships with
local utility providers.
• Provide safe, comfortable learning and working
environments for all of District 51's students, staff, and building users.
Colorado Energy Links:
Address - ASC